Are you looking to be a SOLID leader while building a SOLID organization that is growing with a purpose for giving?
Join the conversation as we invite Daniel Mueller, Founder and CEO of SOLID Partners as he shares some insight, thought leadership and best practices for how to build a thriving organization while helping build a thriving community by generating lifelong and SOLID leadership principles:
- Service – serving people with a passion for excellence
- Organization – embracing organizational development best practices
- Leadership – modeling leadership principles that we seek to impart
- Integrity – maintaining and promoting a high standard of integrity
- Design – designing a win-win, sustainable and long-term success strategies
Radio Show Guest
Founder and CEO at Solid Executive
Daniel J. Mueller is an early pioneer of the executive coaching industry. He has 14 years’ experience as President and CEO of a senior executive coaching and advisory firm and 11 years as CEO of three professional services organizations. He serves as President and CEO for SOLIDexecutive, Inc.
Mueller’s experience and background in organization design and development (OD) has shaped his coaching approach, creating custom-tailored solutions which are practical and bottom-line focused. This resonates with senior executives, who want tangible, measurable improvements in their executives’ and organization’s performance.
Listen to the Show